Q: When can I expect my order to arrive?
A: We ship out of Columbus, Ohio. Typical ground transit time can take approximately 1-5 business days depending on your location. Please see the map below for estimated transit times to your location. Domestic orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
For our international customers, transit time takes approximately 3-5 business days to most countries. This is the time that it takes to arrive in your country's customs agency. Import duty, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the retail or shipping price, and will have to be paid to your country's customs agency before they will release it for final delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to read and understand the costs of importing goods into their country before placing an order. International packages are shipped via FedEx or UPS. International orders cannot be expedited.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: You can find our return policy here.
Q: What sizing are your shoes listed in?
A: All of the shoes on our website are listed in US sizes and US prices. For a size conversion chart please click here.
Q: Do you offer a resoling or refurbishing service?
A: Since our shoes are made in our family-owned and operated factory in Spain, we do not have our own in-house refurbishment in the US. Most of the time you will be able to find a reputable cobbler or leather repair shop locally.
Q: Can I custom order shoes?
A: Custom shoes are available exclusively at our hand painting events. Shoes must be ordered in person at the event. For event information please checkout our calendar. Once ordered during an event custom orders can take 8-10 weeks to make and ship. Custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
Q: How do Magnanni shoes fit?
A: Our shoes tend to run slightly large compared to other dress shoe brands. If you have not tried our shoes before, then we recommend ordering a half-size below what you normally wear.
While this recommendation works for most people, please keep in mind every person's foot is different and this recommendation may not work for everyone.
Q: What is the best way to care for my Magnanni shoes?
A: The first step to good shoe care is to use a Cedar or Poplar shoe tree in each pair of shoes that you wear. The shoe tree will absorb the moisture from the inside of the shoe, which will protect the lining from breaking down over time. The shoe tree will also help the shoe to maintain its shape. It is also important to allow at least 24 hours between wearing, which will give the shoes adequate time to dry.
The second step to proper shoe care is to treat the leather of the shoe. This should be done at least once a month and is broken into three parts.
- Cleaning. It is important to clean shoes first to prevent dirt from being ground into the leather. You can start with a good leather cleaner, which will remove dirt from the shoe and prepares the leather for treatment (similar to washing a car before waxing it). If you do not have a leather cleaner, then a microfiber cloth and warm water will do.
- Conditioning. Once you have removed dirt and debris, condition the leather with shoe cream. This adds moisture to leather that will keep it from drying and cracking.
- Polishing. For the final step apply wax polish to the shoes. A high quality polish will contain higher contents of wax which will protect the shoes better from water and debris. Shoe creams and waxes are available on our shoe care page.
Our shoes come ready to wear. However with the leather soles it is recommended that you refrain from wearing them in inclement weather. When the soles become wet they are vulnerable to abrasive surfaces such as concrete and may cause expedited wear. Some people choose to add rubber to the soles, but it is not absolutely necessary.
Q: What size belt should I order?
A: When sizing a belt you will want to select one size larger than your pant waist size. For example, if you wear a waist size 36 pant, then you want to select a size 38 belt. This should allow the belt to fit on the third of the five holes.
Q: The size I want is out of stock, what can I do?
A: If there is a shoe you like, but your size is not available please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what shoe and size you need and we will let you know if and when it will be arriving back in stock.
Q: Do your shoes have a warranty?
A: While our shoes do not carry a warranty, we do stand behind the products we make and are here to help if you ever encounter an issue. If you are experiencing an issue due to a defect with material or craftsmanship, then please check out the guidelines below.
- For shoes purchased through an authorized retail partner the first course of action is to return them to the store or chain where they were originally purchased from. We have arrangements with our retail partners to handle any returns at the store level. We choose our retail partners carefully and work with companies that are fair and customer service oriented. When you take your shoes into the store they will determine the best course of action based on the purchase date and the problem you are experiencing in accordance with store policies. While providing the original receipt or proof of purchase is not always necessary, it does help expedite the process. Magnanni does not accept returns or replacements for shoes purchased outside of magnanni.com.
- For shoes purchased through magnanni.com, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your order number and a few clear photos of the issue you are experiencing.
- Shoes purchased through outlet or discount stores and websites may be returned to the store or website where originally purchased from and are subject to the retailers return policies. Magnanni does not issue replacements or credit for shoes purchased through outlet or discount retailers.