ONDARA | CUERO-BROWN
Our design team set out to make Ondara a statement piece for our Spring 17 collection. It is quintessential Magnanni from inception to creation. It starts by hand selecting premium calfskin from the finest European tanneries. Then precisely cut and carefully formed on a last designed in-house for a perfect fit. Bologna construction provides unparalleled cushion and flexibility from a dress shoe. Our skilled artisans bring the shoe to life through dual-tone dyes for a vibrant contrasting patina. For a final craftsman's touch, Ondara features our signature hand-stitched Artesano sole as a stamp of quality. Sixty-three years of design and shoemaking passion culminate into this grand launch to the season.
- Hand painted dual-tone calfskin double monk with cap toe
- Leather lined Bologna construction offers an all leather cushioned footbed and unrivaled flexibility
- Hand stitched Artesano leather sole with stacked leather heel
- Patina: Arcade Cuero / Arcade Brown
- Style: 19616
- Handmade in Spain
- Complimentary shipping within the US
*Limited edition for Spring 17 - will not be restocked
Style Cues: Brown double monks are well known for their versatility. For work or special events you can best pair Ondara with a tailored navy, grey, or cream suit. In a more relaxed setting complement your shoes with crisp denim or khakis and a blazer.