MANI | TABACO & GREY
Mani unites Spanish heritage and design with the attitude of early-American fashion. The dark dual-tone patina is reminiscent of the self-made men of the 20th century. Precisely folded leather on the vamp and sides create a natural transition from tabaco to grey. A single slingback buckle builds a smooth silhouette free of laces and eyelets. As a final touch, mirrored medallions on the toe and heel contribute a fresh look to a classic detail.
In Generations, we look back to the men who impressed upon the notion of an epoch. Through war, industrialists, gangsters, and prohibitionists, the early 1900s were marked by the struggle to harness an ever-widening moral grey area. Some see them as heroes and titans; others view them as criminals and robber barons. How will you imprint your era?
- Hand painted dual-tone calfskin monk strap with medallion toe and perforated crown detail on heel
- Leather lined Bologna construction offers an all leather cushioned footbed and unrivaled flexibility
- Double leather master sole with curved laser detail and contrasting color
- Patina: Wind Tabaco / Wind Grey
- Style: 19117
- Handmade in Spain
- Complimentary shipping within the US
*Limited edition for SS17 - will not be restocked
Style Cues: A neutral slingback offers a sleek alternative to your regular double monks. Precisely folded leather on the vamp and side provide a smooth transition from tabaco to grey. Created on a new last for a wonderfully balanced shape and fit. The Mani is best paired with light grey and cream suits for an iconic ensemble.